Each week we are excited to introduce you to an amazing businessperson!
This week our Fresh Impact business spotlight is shining on Andiswa Letsoalo!
Name: Andiswa Letsoalo
Company Name: AndyZ_Beautyline
How long have you been in business? 6 Months
What is your business all about? AndyZ_Beautyline is a brand created to enhance and appreciate women's beaut by promoting beauty products that help women to achieve flawless, beautifully radiant looking skin.
What made you start your business? I have a genuine love for flawless looking skin and noticed how small brands that cater for different skin challenges are not getting the exposure they need to reach their target audience. Therefore I have partnered with BM Skin and NU Skin to promote over 250 beauty products that help women achieve healthy looking skin.
What makes your business unique? Andyz_beautyline believes that beauty has a different meaning for different women and embraces its complexities by allowing women to define what beauty is for them, allowing women to feel empowered by their beauty and the power it holds through offerings women different options that cater to their unique skin care needs.
What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful business owner?
- Consistency in offering good quality service.
2. Resilience in difficult business seasons.
3. Patience and learning to improve from business stage to the next.
What three pieces of advice would you give to someone who wants to launch their own business?
- Conduct thorough research of the gaps in the industry you want to venture into.
2. Be the Brand, if you are going to represent products that promote great skin. Have good looking skin as well.
3. Understand your customers, understand what appeals to their needs at all stages.
Who has been your greatest inspiration? Or what book has inspired you the most? Or what is your favorite book? 'She did that' a documentary about young black female entrepreneurs committed to their entrepreneur journeys whilst opening doors for future generations.
How do you conquer those moments of doubt that so often stifle or trip up or stop so many?
- Spending quite time in Prayer and believing that the God who gave me the business idea will carry me through the difficult business seasons.
2. Always remembering my WHY im doing this business, my WHY makes me hold on when it looks easier to give up.
3. Looking back at the time and effort already invested in the business makes if difficult to let go.
Please feel free to share any other information that will help your audience get to know you better. Be on an ongoing journey of studying your business and improving it one step at a time.
Passion: Helping women to embrace the different meanings of beauty by allowing women to define what beauty is for them, allowing women to feel empowered by their beauty and the power it holds.
Learn more about Andiswa Letsoalo and AndyZ_Beautyline at https://andyzbeautyline.mynuskin.com!
If you are interested in being in our Feature Friday spotlight please complete this form: https://bit.ly/FreshImpactFeatureFriday